Philips February 11, 2022 740 views
In today’s time, Cash App is one of the fastest applications that confirms payment in just a few seconds. Using the cash app, users can send and receive payments to and from contacts. All that you need is your mobile, internet connection and a cash app account. This app comes with an in-built feature of saving all the payments that you have made previously. These also include recording of the payments and transactions. Cash app ensures a secure and quick money transfer using the mobile phone. One of the queries that come to the user’s mind is- How to delete cash app history? If you have similar queries then you need to go through this blog. This blog is having all the answers that you want to know.
How to delete cash app history?
Users of the cash app always want to know about the history deletion on the cash app. The fact is that it is not possible to clear the history on your Cash App account. This is because there’s no such provision in the cash app. If a user wants to desperately remove the transaction history, they will have to delete the Cash App account altogether. This is the only way to remove your cash app history of payments.
Cash App transaction history is visible if you are clicking on the bottom-right corner. After this, open the Activity Tab. The good thing is that the account number is yours so nobody else can access this information.
How to delete transaction history on the cash app?
Right now, you cannot delete your transaction history on Cash App. So, there is no way to delete the history on the cash app. This feature is still not on the cash app. You can only remove the history by deleting your entire cash app account. If that is feasible for you then you can do this to delete the transaction history.
The transaction will automatically be added to your payment history once it has been made. As long as your account is there, your transaction history will be accessible by you. But, only those who have access to the account can see your payment history.
What could be the reason behind it? The reason is that your transactions are already private in your Cash app account. You are the only person who can see the transaction by using your login credentials.
How to check your transaction history on Cash App?
Checking all the transaction history can be done by tapping on the clock-like icon. This icon can be seen in the bottom right corner. Now, tap on the “activity”. Got confused about how to view the transaction history? Here is how you track transaction history on Cash App:
- First of all, open the Square Cash App on your phone.
- Click the “activity” tab available on the home screen.
- In the next screen that will display all the payments, you have done.
- Here, you can check the transaction history that you made from debit card, credit, wallet balance, and cash card.
- To download and print out the Cash App payments, connect to the PC.
- Tap on the Activity tab
- Then select the statement tab.
- Choose the month of the payments that you want to see.
- In the next step, you can download the payment history in CSV format.
How to delete history on the cash app?
How to delete cash app history? Many users want to know about this. But, you cannot delete the transaction history. There is no such feature on the cash app yet. You can only check the transaction history and can download it.
Checking transaction history on cash app
The good thing is that you can keep a check on your transaction history at all times. This is a good way to track your spending and investment. This is useful for the future.
- First of all, you need to open Cash App and tap on the main icon present at the bottom of the page.
- In this step, just click on Activity.
- Now, you need to tap on Payment Options to see the transactions you have made recently.
Downloading cash app payment history
On the cash app, you can also download the transaction history for any purpose. Before you choose to delete the Cash App account permanently, you must download and save the payment history.
- Just open your Cash App account on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on Profile Tab and tap Statement.
- After this, tap Export CSV.
- You will get more on-screen instructions that you need to follow to print the transaction history.
How to delete a Cash App account?
The only way to delete your transaction history is to delete your account permanently. Follow these steps to delete your cash app account-
- Open Cash App on your iOS or Android device.
- If you have any money in your account, transfer it to your bank before you continue.
- You can do this by tapping the Banking icon from the bottom-left corner
- Then click Cash Out.
- In case of any stocks or bitcoin, you need to sell them off before you can close your account.
- After doing all these, tap the account icon present in the upper-right corner.
- In this step, tap Support.
- Go to the bottom of the next screen, tap “Something Else”.
- Reach the Account Settings menu
- Now, you need to scroll to the option of Close my Cash App Account available at the bottom of the list.
- Tap Confirm.
- This will sign you out of the Cash App.
- Now, you will get a text or email confirming that you’ve unlinked your account.
- Make sure you get this email before you delete the app otherwise connect with the cash app help team
- After this, you can now delete Cash App from your device
How to delete cash app history 2022?
The users who are new to the cash app always ask for about cash app transaction history deletion. But, there is no way to delete the history on the cash app. You can only view the transaction history using your login credentials. The only way is to delete your account on the cash app permanently.